92 points – Tim Atkin 2020
93 pts – Tim Atkin MW 2017
Winery: Bodega Tukma
Varietal: 65% Melbec, 20% Tannat, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon
Volume: 750 ml
Notes of ripe red fruit and red pepper. The time spent in French oak barrels contributes subtle notes of vanilla and toasted aromas. Great structure and volume. Intense, ripe tannins. Long and harmonious finish, where the three varieties amalgamate perfectly.
Intense ruby red with violet edges.
Food Pairing Recommendations
Ideal to accompany dishes lamb dishes, red meat and barbecue.
Award winning wine that never fails to deliver, even across vintages. Here are some of its recent accolades:
- Mundus Vini (2020) GOLD MEDAL: Tukma Gran Corte 2016
- Tim Atkin (2020) 92 POINTS: Tukma Gran Corte 2016
- Harpers Wine Stars (2019) 4 STARS: Tukma Gran Corte 2014
- The Wine Advocate (2019) 91 PARKER POINTS: Tukma Gran Corte 2015
- Tim Atkin (2019) 91 POINTS: Tukma Gran Corte 2015
- Cathay Pacific Hong Kong International Wine & Spirits Competition 2019 Best wine from Argentina: Tukma Gran Corte 2015
- Cathay Pacific Hong Kong International Wine & Spirits Competition 2019 GOLD MEDAL: Tukma Gran Corte 2015