Introducing the Château Boutisse Saint-Emilion Grand Cru 2015 AOC
Dark ruby colour. Aromas of sweet spices, mocha, toast, caramel. The palate is velvety with elegant tannins. Well paired with red meat, leg of lamb or strong cheeses.
About Château Boutisse
Château Boutisse is situated in the heart of the Saint Émilion vineyards at St. Christophedes Bardes. The 24 hectares property stretches across the day limestone plateau where the top Saint Émilion wines are produced.
This terroir has the best characteristics to produce balance in the vine and berries of outstanding quality. The South/South East facing slopes allows optimal and homogeneous exposure to the sun.
Château Boutisse is above all a family affair which started with the purchase of the property by Xavier Milhade, winemaker and oenologist, in1966. Since 2005 his son Marc manages this superb property with the aim of pacing the Château among the top growths of Saint Émilion. The Château has embarked on a clear environmental policy with methods which take into account respect of the vines (integrated viticulture, recuperation and treatment of effluence).
Browse other award winning wines from the same winemaker Xavier Milhade Vignobles.
When we say it is an award winning wine, we meant it. This 2015 Château Boutisse Saint-Emilion Grand Cru was awarded:
- CONCOURS DE BORDEAUX – Gold
- CONCOURS DE LYON – Gold
- FEMINALISES – Silver
- VINOUS MEDIA – Antonio Galloni – Score: 91-94
- JANCIS ROBINSON – Richard Hemming – Score : 17+/20
- MARKUS DEL MENEGO – Score: 90
- YVES BECK – Score : 90-92
- JEAN MARC QUARIN – Score : 15.5/20 (88)
- BETTANE & DESSEAUVE – Score : 16/20 (92)
- BERNARD BURTSCHY – Score : 15,5
- THOMAS BOXBEGER – Extraprima – Score : 89-91
- CHRISTER BYKLUM – Score : 86-89
- TERRE DE VINS – Score : 16/20