Introducing the Château Boutisse Saint-Emilion Grand Cru 2016
“Very pure and with a silky and smooth texture, taking the depth to a beautiful, sophisticated finish.” ~ RP
Intense aromas of roasted wood, sweet spices, mocha and cocoa. Palate shows freshness with good woody tannins. Modern but refine style!
Well paired with red meat, leg of lamb or strong cheeses.
About Château Boutisse
Château Boutisse is situated in the heart of the Saint Émilion vineyards at St. Christophedes Bardes. The 24 hectares property stretches across the day limestone plateau where the top Saint Émilion wines are produced.
This terroir has the best characteristics to produce balance in the vine and berries of outstanding quality. The South/South East facing slopes allows optimal and homogeneous exposure to the sun.
Château Boutisse is above all a family affair which started with the purchase of the property by Xavier Milhade, winemaker and oenologist, in1966. Since 2005 his son Marc manages this superb property with the aim of pacing the Château among the top growths of Saint Émilion. The Château has embarked on a clear environmental policy with methods which take into account respect of the vines (integrated viticulture, recuperation and treatment of effluence).
Browse other award winning wines from the same winemaker Xavier Milhade Vignobles.
When we say it is an award winning wine, we meant it. This 2016 Château Boutisse Saint-Emilion Grand Cru was awarded:
- FIGARO VIN – Frédéric Durand-Bazin – Score : 16.5/20
- ROBERT PARKER – WINE ADVOCATE – Neal Martin – Score : 90-92 (BT)
- VINOUS MEDIA – Antonio Galloni – Score: 90-93
- THE TOP 100 BORDEAUX EN PRIMEUR 2016 – James Suckling – Score: 92-93
- BETTANE & DESSEAUVE EN MAGNUM – Score : 90/100
- VINIFERA N°56 – Jacques Perrin – Score: 90/100 – 4 Etoiles, Grand Vin
- THE WINE CELLAR INSIDER 2017 – Derenoncourt Consultants – Score : 91/100
- TERRE DE VINS PRIMEURS – Edition Mai/Juin 2017 – Score : 16,5/20
- THE WINE CELLAR INSIDER 2017 – Jeff Leve – Score : 90-92 (BT)
- Tim Atkin MW – Bordeaux 2016 – Secore : 89 (BT)
- Markus del Monego – Score : 88 (BT)
- EXTRAPRIMA – Thomas BoxBerger – Score : 91-93
- Izak Litwar – Score : 87-88