Introducing the Tukma Altura 2670 Sauvignon Blanc
As indicative of its name, Tukma Altura 2.670 Sauvignon Blac is made with fruits from Bodega Tukma’s vineyards in Huacalera, Jujuy that is situated 2670 meters above seal level.
Their vineyards are the highest in the world for this varietal. And it gives rise to subtle undertones of asparagus and peppers, minerals, graphite and floral essences that are unique to Tukma Altura 2670 Sauvignon Blac.
About Bodega Tukma
Bodega Tukma is located in the Calchaqui Valley of the Northwest of Argentina, near the Ardean skies, high above sea level at altitudes between 1,700 metres to 2,700 metres, in the lands of the ancient wines of unmistakable identity and unique character with a long history dating back to the Diaguitas and talented Incas.
Torrontes, Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes are cultivated in shallow, stony, little organic soil that deliver exceptional quality grapes of deep colours, tannins, fragrances and intense aromas.
Browse other award winning wines from Bodega TUKMA here.
When we say it is an award winning wine, this is what we meant:
- Tim Atkin (2020) 91 POINTS: Altura 2670 – Cosecha 2019
- 2019 Harpers Wine Stars 2* : Tukma Altura 2670 2017
- The Wine Advocate (2018) 92 PARKER POINTS: Altura 2670 – Cosecha 2017
- Tim Atkin (2018) 90 POINTS: Altura 2670 – Cosecha 2017
- Tim Atkin (2017) 91 POINTS: Altura 2670 – Cosecha 2016
- Decanter WWA (2017) MEDALLA DE PLATA: Altura 2670 – Cosecha 2016
- The Wine Advocate (2016) 92 PARKER POINTS: Altura 2670 – Cosecha 2016
- Tim Atkin (2016) 91 POINTS: Altura 2670 – Cosecha 2015
- The Wine Advocate (2015) 91 PARKER POINTS: Altura 2670 – Cosecha 2014