Introducing the Tukma Torrontes Reserva
A complex wine suitable for all joyous occasions.
Tukma Torrontés Reserva is made with grapes harvested from over 50 year old terroir, high in the Angastaco Valley, province of Salta, situated 1900 meters above sea level.
About Bodega Tukma
Bodega Tukma is located in the Calchaqui Valley of the Northwest of Argentina, near the Ardean skies, high above sea level at altitudes between 1,700 metres to 2,700 metres, in the lands of the ancient wines of unmistakable identity and unique character with a long history dating back to the Diaguitas and talented Incas.
Torrontes, Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes are cultivated in shallow, stony, little organic soil that deliver exceptional quality grapes of deep colours, tannins, fragrances and intense aromas.
Browse other award winning wines from Bodega TUKMA here.
When we say it is an award winning wine, this is what we meant:
- Tim Atkin 2018 90 Points : Tukma Torrontés Reserva 2017
- The Wine Advocate (2018) 90 Parker Points: Tukma Torrontés Reserva 2017
- Tower Club Wine Award (2017) Singapore MEDALLA DE ORO: Tukma Torrontés Reserva 2014
- The Wine Advocate (2016) 90+ Parker Points: Tukma Torrontés Reserva 2016
- The Wine Advocate (2015) 89 Parker Points: Tukma Torrontés Reserva 2014
- Concurso Internacional Vinus (2013) MEDALLA DE ORO: Tukma Torrontés Reserva 2012
- International Wine Challenge (2013) COMMENDMENT: Tukma Torrontés Reserva 2012
- Jumbo Wine Contest (2012) Argentina MEDALLA DE ORO: Tukma Torrontés Reserva 2010
- Concurso Internacional de VinoSub30 (2010) MEDALLA DE ORO: Tukma Torrontés Reserva 2009
- The Wine Advocate (2009) 87 Parker Points: Tukma Torrontés Reserva 2009
- The Wine Advocate (2008) 90 Parker Points: Tukma Torrontés Reserva 2008